Betzer Union /Zion Reformed
Published in 1994 by the Fairfield County Chapter of the Ohio Genealogical Society. This volume has 53 pages.
Betzer Union/Zion Reformed Church was in the Winchester Charge, a group of four churches including Salem's, Betzer, Job's and David's who had the same pastor. The first pastor of this charge was George Weisz/Weiss.
Betzer Church began as a Union church, one used by both Lutherans and Reformed congregations. In 1871 the Lutheran congregation sold their share to the Reformed parishioners, thus the records at this point become solely Reformed and the name changes to Zion Reformed Church. The Lutheran congregation changed its name to St. Zion's Lutheran and relocated to Lockville, Ohio in Bloom Township, Ohio.
Non-Member's Price $6.50
Member Only Price $5.85