David's German Reformed
Published in 1994 by the Fairfield County Chapter of the Ohio Genealogical Society. This volume has 47 pages.
David's German Reformed Church was in the Winchester Charge, a group of four churches including Salem's, Betzer, Job's and David's who had the same pastor. The first pastor of this charge was George Weisz/Weiss.
In 1839 David's Reformed and Lutheran congregation, built a brick building on Lot #10, on Washington St. (Canal Winchester) at a cost of $1572.00. This was the time recorded for the organization of David's Reformed Church.
Non-Member's Price $6.00
Member Only Price $5.40